More than half a year ago, a majority of the British electorate voted for leaving the EU. So, what has happened since and what is to be expected?
At this seminar, we will discuss lessons learned from the referendum, public attitudes today and look at current party dynamics. Other issues that will be dealt with include how the UK is preparing for the withdrawal negotiations, the direction the British government is likely to take and the question of a hard vs a soft Brexit.
The seminar was implemented 26 January 2017.
Plats Medelhavsmuseet, Fredsgatan 2, Stockholm
- Medelhavsmuseet, Fredsgatan 2, Stockholm
- Matthew Goodwin, Professor of Politics and International Relations, University of Kent, and visiting fellow at Chatham House.
- Thomas Raines, Research Fellow and Manager of the Europe Programme, Chatham House.
- Göran von Sydow, Senior Researcher in Political Science, SIEPS
- Language: English
- The seminar is free of charge and open to the public.
- Note: The seminar will be recorded.